Tibetan Singing Bowls are used for meditation and healing, musical instruments and art of object.
Traditionally, Tibetan practitioners use the singing bowls for Buddhist Rituals for heightening spiritual awareness, clearing force fields, balancing energy, healing and meditation. These singing bowls are hand made in Nepal with seven different metals.
Weight : 550 grams
Size : 10.2 cms
Watch the below video and get a better idea about the Singing Bowl.
- Free delivery on orders above Rs. 500.
- Orders are dispatched by 12pm, Monday - Friday.
- 95% orders are delivered within 2 - 4 days for metro cities.
- We use FedEx and DELHIVERY Express delivery services.
- Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched on Monday.
- We use India Post or any other alternate courier provider to deliver the order to your location if your pincode is not covered by FedEx and DELHIVERY.
- Orders placed one day before a public holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
- We do provide Cash on Delivery service.
read more about Shipping here
Each product we sell is handpicked and rare. Still if you are not satisfied due to the below reasons, please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as : return, within 30 days of the receipt of the product.
Few things to keep in mind for returns, refund or exchange
- Shipping, package & handling charges are non refundable
- Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment.
- No return/refund/exchange on product which are used by you.
- The refund will be solely at the discretion of Atrangi