Handcrafted from 100% genuine Walnut Wood from Srinagar-Kashmir, India, this Box has a "secret slider lock". The design on the box is hand carved.
The box cannot be opened by anyone who is not familiar with the "secret slider lock".
You can observe the front part of the Box (Image no 3) where the slider is in unlocked position and (Image no 2) where the slider is in locked position.
Its a pretty helpful box if you want to keep your stuff away from unwanted hands. The box can be used to store your personal jewelry like :
- Pendants etc
Size : 14.5cms (Width) x 9.5cms (Height) x 11cms (Depth)
Weight : 575 grams
Watch the below video and get a better idea about the box.
hindi : अतरंगी
meaning : extra-ordinary, not usual
What you see is what you get!
All product photography is done using smart phones under day light conditions. No color enhancements or any adjustments were done.
- Free delivery on orders above Rs. 500.
- Orders are dispatched by 12pm, Monday - Friday.
- 95% orders are delivered within 2 - 4 days for metro cities.
- We use FedEx and DELHIVERY Express delivery services.
- Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched on Monday.
- We use India Post or any other alternate courier provider to deliver the order to your location if your pincode is not covered by FedEx and DELHIVERY.
- Orders placed one day before a public holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
- We do provide Cash on Delivery service.
read more about Shipping here
Each product we sell is handpicked and rare. Still if you are not satisfied due to the below reasons, please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as : return, within 30 days of the receipt of the product.
Few things to keep in mind for returns, refund or exchange
- Shipping, package & handling charges are non refundable
- Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment.
- No return/refund/exchange on product which are used by you.
- The refund will be solely at the discretion of atrangi